Search and Rescue Products Model Number: VEP8 / Part Number: 2
EPIRB is the necessary device for global search and rescue in distress, which can transmit distress signal of 406MHz and pilot signal of 121.5MHz. As a product that passes certifications of COSPAS, CCS(approval from China Classification Society) and ZY (Register of Fishing Vessel of the People’s Republic of China), VEP8 can meet the requirements of IMO/IEC and COSPAS-SARSAT. VEPS has the advantages of simple operation and easy maintenance.
VEP8 can be activated automatically or manually when ships in distress. Then the emergency signal of 406MHz for help will be transmitted and forwarded to the search and rescue center by satellite. The search and rescue center will carry out the emergency rescue plan according to the received signal.
- Low maintenance cost for battery and hydrostatic releaser.
- Low stray, low harmonic, low power-consumption and long time for stand-by and working.
- Double protection systems for mis-sending with more safety.
- Easy to be found because of eight highlight LED lamps.
- Ten types of messages with fault diagnosis and overall check for EPIRB.
|Operating Temperature||-20 °C ~ +55° C|
|Battery||Lithium, 5 years warranty|
|Operating Time||>400 hours at +20° C|
|Built-in GPS System|
|Modular Positioning Accuracy||2.5m|
|Receiver Type||50 Channels|
|121.5 MHz (Guiding rescue team for searching)|
|Output Frequency||121.5MHz ± 3kHz|
|Output Power||≥ 50mW (17dBm)|
|406 MHz Satellite Signal Transmitter|
|Output Power||5W (37dBm) ± 2dB|